Welcome to TheHomeNZ at Waihi Beach New Zealand
Holiday Home accommodation in modern and comfortable style to suit every discerning traveller or holiday maker.
Drive: 2 hours Auckland, 75min Hamilton, 90 min Rotorua, 45 min Tauranga, 10 min KatiKati and Waihi
Walk: Beach 3 min, Shops 3 min
Great location: close beach, shops, pub, clubs, Waihi golf, bush walks and more. Kick off your shoes and relax.
Waihi Beach is on the Eastern coast of New Zealand 3/4 hour from Tauranga, and 2 hours from Auckland. Its at the start of a recommended tourist route along the Coromandel Peninsula, where we have the some of the most beautiful beaches in New Zealand.
There is 9kms of beautiful white sand, and several surfing areas. It has modern shops, good restaurants and a wide range of activities, from surfing and fishing and wonderful walks.
- The Home is ready for your vacation. Impeccably clean, fresh towels & linen with beds made. Fully equipped kitchen, laundry, master bedroom with separate ensuite.
- TheHomeNZ is a non-smoking accommodation please dont book if you are a smoker.
- Facilities include 4 double bedrooms; 2 King Single, 2 Queen. Rooms available according to booking, eg if you book for one couple only, one room will be available.
- Pricing by seasonal demand $NZ120-$140/night per couple with additional guests as extras. For a quote go to [Booking].
- Secure off road parking (no internal garaging).
- Shops and safe beach are about 3 minutes walk
- Long term bookings 1-2 months $100/night/couple. Additional adults $40, kids<16 $20/night, payment in advance.
Guest Book (Includes comments from Bookabach and AirBNB)
- Great property. Would love to come back in better weather.
- This should really be 5 stars as the home was wonderful and a pleasure to stay in. Beds were comfortable and warm; cleanliness was faultless; good shower, great space and good location.
- Lovely home, clean and tidy and very close to shops and beach. Would definitely recommend.
- Excellent value for money. You get the volume of a large modern house for the price of a small Motel unit, and in a central position
- It is clean & has a lovely relaxed feeling. It is within walking distance to the beach & the shops.
- Beautiful home loved the house. Will be back that's for sure
- Located close to shops and not far from the beach.
- Jessica says: This place is fantastic. You can walk to the Waihi Beach shops and isn't far from the beach. Its a large home with everything you need.